A year ago we felt like we were pretty busy here at Focus Press – and we were. But that paled in comparison to what we’ve been blessed to be able to do this year.
In a world going crazy, where the truth of God’s Word is needed as much as ever, now more than ever the work at Focus Press is firing on all cylinders:
– Starting in January we re-launched the Think Deeper Podcast featuring Jack Wilkie, Joe Wilkie, and Will Harrub. With over 50,000 plays, the show has touched on a wide variety of pivotal topics facing Christians today, such as gender roles and LGBT confusion, tech addiction, consumer Christianity, and more.
– This fall we’ve added Who Let the Dogma Out?, a podcast with Jack, Daniel Mayfield, and Jacob Rutledge dedicated to explaining and defending our theological foundations along with Get Out of Porn, a weekly how-to guide by Joe Wilkie.
– We published Will Harrub’s Family Worship Guide, Vol. 1. This practical devotional has helped countless families in the practice of household Bible and prayer time.
– Joe’s new Focus On the Word series on YouTube each week is helping Christians learn to study exegetically.
– All of this is in addition to the continued monthly issues of Think Magazine, our weekly articles at focuspress.org, and our growing stable of weekend seminars.
And we’re just getting started.
Lord willing, in 2023 we’re looking to unveil a full-fledged adult Bible class curriculum, launch two more podcasts, publish at least 6 more books, and more.
We’re also exploring a “subscriber exclusive” option which will offer even more content.
In order to do this, though, we’re going to need your help.
It’s no secret that the cost of literally everything has gone up in the last two years. Publishing materials like ink and paper are no exception.
Additionally, all of this work would not have been possible without the part-time additions of Joe and Will. There’s no getting around it – to produce more content requires more man power, and more man power requires more funding.
Will you help us continue to grow our work and serve the church?
As a 501(c)(3) organization, all donations are tax-deductible.
And, through the end of the year we will send a copy of the Family Worship Guide as a thank you for all donations over $100.
But there’s one more thing…
A generous supporter has offered to match all donations up to $50,000. Every $1 you donate will actually be worth $2!
Please prayerfully consider helping us reach others with the Gospel and strengthen the church through sound teaching.
Brad Harrub, Ph.D.
To Donate: focuspress.org/donate